Professional Garage Door Service for Safety and Curb Appeal
Trained Technicians and Experts Installers in the Bay Area
For over 35 years, homeowners in the Bay Area trust the professional garage door
services offered by Madden Door & Sons, Inc. A family owned and operated garage door company, we are licensed and insured to expertly design, install, repair and maintain garage doors
and garage door openers
As stated on a recent www.costvsvalue.com article, garage doors in 2010-2011 ranked in a survey result as being the #2 best-valued home improvements
. The installation techniques, quality details in how our professional technicians perform and communicate with you, are all geared to make this the best value improvement for your home. From the garage door operator repair
to the best replacement garage door
for your situation, you can count on our knowledgeable advice, quality products and top-notch customer service.
Request a garage door service call today. Call Madden Door & Sons, Inc. at 925-357-9781.
Like us on Facebook so you can receive special notices about ne
w doors and discounts on garage door services and promotions!
When Do You Need a Garage Door Service Professional?
Garage door service experts should be called in for:
Contact Madden Door to request our garage door services in the Bay Area or call 925-357-9781 for details.
- New garage door installation: the only way to ensure your new garage door will be installed correctly is to hire a professional garage door company that can accurately determine your garage door opening dimensions and recommend the best options available
- Garage door opener upgrade or installation: whether you need a completely new system for an older door or you are upgrading to a more sophisticated system, an expert can recommend and professionally install a new opening system
- Garage door repair: from dents and surface refining to spring replacement and repair, a professional garage door company can safely and effectively carry out quality repairs
- Opener repair: opening systems can break or the rolling code can be reset if you lose power; experienced garage door service technicians can remedy the problem right away
- Routine maintenance: many potential garage door safety hazards can be identified during a routine maintenance inspection