Enhance Your Home with New Garage Door Panels
Improve Curb Appeal and Your Home’s Value
Updating and replacing garage door panels can add beauty and charm to your home. Whether you need to change cracked, warped or corroded panels or simply want a refreshing look, installing new garage door panels can add value to your property.
If you need assistance determining which garage door panels are right for you, contact Madden Door, the #1 Bay Area garage door company at 925-357-9781.
We always advise customers to have a mental checklist when thinking about new garage door panels:
- Before buying garage door panels, consider your style and your budget. Many types of garage door panels are available on the market; so choose wisely to improve (and not detract) from the overall style of your home.
- Consider all the exterior design elements before selecting a set of garage door panels.
- In addition to the architecture, pay close attention to your exterior door and windows. Your garage door panels should complement and match windows and doors.
- Think about whether you want to add windows to your garage door panels. Different garage door window shapes and sizes exude different styles. Check for garage door specials and package offers!
- Have a budget in mind before you shop for garage door panels. If you are planning additional exterior projects, determine how much you are willing to spend on repairing or replacing garage door panels.
Explore the Variety of Garage Door Panels
Garage door panels are available in a wide mix of materials. From the traditional wood to ultra-secure steel, different garage door panels provide a variety of benefits:
- Wood: this natural product is ideal for traditional homes and can be stained with cedar, redwood, oak, mahogany or other rich hardwood colors
- Stamped Steel: stronger than wood and aluminum, these doors are made to last, keeping your home safe and secure
- Steel Overlay: low maintenance doors provide four layers of protection – scratch and dent resistant
- Aluminum: lightweight, rustproof – easily accommodates glass panels
Need assistance selecting the right garage door panels? Madden Door, the Bay Area experts can help. Call 925-357-9781 or contact us online.