Garage Door Openers
Chamberlain 3595 3/4 HP Heavy Duty Carriage House Operator
Ideal for a carriage house or custom-designed solid wood garage doors, we recommend the dependable 3/4 horsepower heavy-duty garage door opener from Chamberlain to lift them. Designed to lift even the heaviest custom garage doors, it has a rugged I-beam rail and chassis support bracket so there is no bending or flexing, and it offers a 2-speed dual sprocket drive mechanism customizable to any garage door requirements.
The Chamberlain patented MVIS® (Motor Vibration Isolation System) also makes it the quietest chain drive available on the market.
Ideal for a carriage house or custom-designed solid wood garage doors.
Chamberlain 8550 3/4 HP PremiumDC Motor Belt Drive
- with EverCharge® Standby Power System
Take convenience and safety to a whole new level with the LiftMaster® 8550. The reliable, integrated Battery Backup System guarantees access in and out of your garage, even when the power is out. The safety and security features will continue to operate as well, ensuring your family is protected in a power failure. The opener is also equipped with built-in MyQ™ technology, enabling you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer – from anywhere in the world. And because it features soft start and slow stop to reduce noise when it operates, it is perfect for homes with a room above the garage.
- Equipped with MyQ™ technology that lets you monitor and control your garage door and house lights remotely by using a computer or smartphone (LiftMaster Internet Gateway™ accessory required - optional and additional)
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continous lubrication for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Whole-garage lighting with adjustable light time delay; compatible with CFL bulbs
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode
- HOMELINK® compatible with QuickTrain™ technology
- Meets all UL325 requirements
DC3700e - 3/4 HP Belt Drive Operator
Perhaps the smoothest operator we've ever carried, this Martin operator performs well when quiet and smooth matters to you! Made for insulated steel doors (since they are quieter), and extremely sleek in physical profile for tight overhead applications, this is one of the most reliable operators made!
- Lifetime Warranty: motor, belt, parts, rail
- Two transmitters
- Deluxe wall console
- Illuminated buttons
- Vacation lock
- Light switch
DC3700e Opener Accessories
|Wireless, Keyless Entry||Two-Button Transmitter||Three-Button Transmitter||Four-Button Transmitter|
Chamberlain 3280 1/2 HP Belt Drive Operator
Quiet and smooth, the Chamberlain 32801/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener is the perfect choice for smooth-running reliability. It is also a great fit if you have rooms located above your garage. The strong 1/2 HP heavy-duty motor is equipped with our patented Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) that eliminates powerhead vibration for reduced noise. It also features a solid-steel T-rail with automatic belt tensioner on the trolley, and an enhanced belt drive system for a more secure belt grip.
Ideal for: Steel and wood sectional garage doors. Powered with a rugged belt drive it is quieter than basic chain or screw drive operators, yet at a great balanced value.
For those unique clearance or higher-lifting applications:
Liftmaster 3265 - 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Built with rugged reliability and exceptional all-around performance, the 3265 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener is the perfect choice for enhanced style, reliability, and the performance attributes of this best-selling drive system. The strong 1/2 HP motor is combined with the industrial-duty chain drive to provide steady performance and lifting power over many years of use.
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Multi-Function Control Panel or powerhead
- Delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
Chamberlain 3800 Jackshaft Garage Door Operator
If you want the extra storage space up above your garage door, if have an oversized garage door, or even placing it in a room with a cathedral ceiling, the Chamberlain LiftMaster® model 3800 Residential Jackshaft Opener is perfectly engineered solution to fit your garage door opener requirements. It mounts easily on the wall beside the garage door and comes with a remote 200-watt light that can be positioned anywhere in the garage.
The optional EverCharge® Standby Power System – that continues to operate your opener even when the power goes out – makes it even more convenient.
Ideal for: Saving space above the middle of your garage door, or if you have limited back-clearances because of a support beam in your garage!
On a limited budget? Here's a great alternative operator:
Linear 1/3 HP Professional Chain Drive Operator
Ideal for: Steel and wood sectional doors where price is critical, but still features professional engineering of solid rail assembly unlike those cheap do-it-yourselfer operators that only last 5-10 years average!