| Custom Paint Grade Doors | Custom Stain Grade Doors | Unique Custom Design Doors | Modern / Contemporary Doors | Steel Stamped Carriage Doors | Custom Designs | Steel Overlay Carriage Garage Doors |
Custom Stain Grade Garage Doors
General features description of Custom Stain Grade Doors page:
- Authentic beauty of natural wood dramatically enhances your home's curb appeal
- Most popular stain grade wood is ALL CLEAR WESTERN RED CEDAR for natural wood-color-variation
- Alternative stain grade materials can be used, such as Breckenridge plywood (shown here – one without being stained, the next after it was stained) for some savings but still providing elegance
- Can be custom-arched to match your opening's arched top (new construction usually) or
- Arches can be made on the door, even though your opening is square at top to match other arched themes of your home's architectural lines.
Click on any thumbnail custom garage door to view a larger version
Here is a great variation of our Madden 3000C series stain grade garage door with a unique appearance:
This gorgeous custom stain grade garage door features a faux center post and faux hardware, so it really looks like two sets of doors that swing open!
Click image to see larger pop-up
Here is another variation of our Madden 3000C series stain grade grade garage doors:
Features square edged trim for craftsmen styling and matching scale to the home.
Unique detail on this door: Notice the center of the door, where there appears to be a post. This is done for clients who intend on adding faux hardware (hinges/handles to make it look like the door swings open). At the time of this picture being taken, they had not decided yet to use faux hardware.